Did you know:
1. Bauneg Beg Lake Association (BBLA) owns the dam that maintains our waterfronts.
2. Without the dam, we would not have a lake. The dam is located on Morrells Mill Road in North Berwick.
3. The dam property isn’t owned by the State of Maine. It is the responsibility of BBLA to maintain the dam property.
4. BBLA isn’t a social organization. We have a mission to operate and maintain the dam, water quality and navigational safety of our lake.
5. BBLA is a non-profit organization with a 501(c)3 designation. This means that your donations may be tax-deductible.
How can you help:
Pledge Drive: You make a $100.00 pledge. If you can’t make the pledge all at once, you can make 4 easy installments**. Complete your pledge payments by December 1, 2017 and be entered into a drawing to win back your pledge. 30 drawings for $100.00 each will take place on December 10th. All winners will be reentered into the drawing for multiple opportunities to win! Share the pledge with family or friends or make multiple pledges to increase your participation and opportunity to make your money back. Also makes a great Christmas gift!
Calendar Raffle: Purchase a calendar raffle for $10.00. Weekly drawings in the month of September for cash prizes and other prizes. All winners will be reentered into the drawing for multiple opportunities to win!
Other ways you can help:
Make a tax-deductible donation.
Become a member or renew your membership. Membership cost only $25.00 annually.
Participate in the annual calendar raffle. A $10.00 calendar raffle purchase gives you 30
opportunities to win back your money and more. Complete for this year. Think of us for the 2018 year!
Send your check to
PO Box 538
North Berwick, Maine 03906
Please put in memo what the funds are, ie: Dues, Donation, Pledge.
Please include you phone number or email address.
**INCOMPLETE PLEDGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED NOR WILL IT BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.