WELCOME TO BAUNEG BEG LAKE ASSOCIATION CORPORATION
What projects are anticipated for 2018:
- Install an emergency gate system (coffer dam) used if the other one needs repairs or fails.
- Complete the phosphorous barrier project up river. (Mackworth Project) see article
This project will reduce the amount of phosphorous flowing into the lake thus reducing the growth of weeds.
- Continue water quality testing and purchase new water testing equipment.
- Replace navigational buoys that have been lost.
- The dam committee will present a 5 year plan to the membership.